57-year-old boxer Evander Holyfield actively practicing in his training involved and Wladimir Klitschko. The American decided to put the photo in social networks to celebrate that works with the best.
Boxer published a post on his Instagram and loudly signed photo with Ukrainian.
Former heavyweight boxers Wladimir Klitschko and Evander Holyfield continue to train together. In the video, in addition to other coaches, there is also Ukrainian.
Fans began to write a compliment in the direction of the American. In the photo two of the best boxer in the history of the sport, said the fans.
Surround yourself with greatness
motivational signed by the boxer.
Holyfield returns to the ring
- American announced his return to Boxing after Mike Tyson.
- Potential rival Holyfield could become Mike Tyson. Boxers allegedly began negotiating the fight. The fight will be exhibition.
- Funds for the fight Tyson wants to send to charity.
- In training camp of Holyfield appeared Wladimir Klitschko. Mike Tyson also wants to see in the camp of the Ukrainian former world champion.
What is known about the Boxing legend
- American is a multiple world champion in the first heavy and heavy categories (organizations, the WBA, WBC, IBF).
- In 1984 he became the bronze medalist of the Olympic games in Los Angeles.
- The only boxer to have won four times world champion in heavy weight category.
Share the news