The first racket of Ukraine Elina Svitolina commented on their chances of the Grand slam tournament. 25-year-old tennis player believes to show a good result – you need to keep a high level of tennis for two weeks.
Elina Svitolina shared expectations about the speech at the event in an interview with Swiss media.
The Ukrainian said that each of the players your way to victory. Someone won as soon as claimed on the tour. Other patiently gain experience to finally win a major, for example, Simona Halep and Caroline Wozniacki.
This way is because each athlete has a different style of play. This gives Ukrainian tennis player motivation then seriously and work hard to become stronger and be in with a chance to win.
Svitolina admitted that the main point is to keep their best level for two weeks. For this you need to spend a lot of effort, both psychological and physical. 25-year-old tennis player includes a bit of luck.
What is the Grand slam tournament?
That’s four major annual tournaments in modern tennis: the Australian Open, the Open championship of France, Wimbledon, the U.S. Open.
Add that Svitolina has already taken part in the exhibition tournament, but played poorly.
Also earlier it was reported that the girl appeared on the cover of the Ukrainian edition of Forbes.
Achieve Elina Svitolina: the main
- Svitolina – the third racket of the world in the WTA rankings in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The champion of the final tournament of the WTA Finals in 2018.
- Has won 14 WTA tournaments in singles and two in doubles.
- Has twice reached the semifinals at the Grand slam tournaments (2019) and was four times in the quarterfinals (2015, 2017, 2018, 2019). Chetvertfinalny Olympic games in 2016.
- The most successful athlete in the history of Ukrainian tennis, has set many national records.
- Took the highest among the Ukrainian tennis players third in the world rankings.
- Tennis player won the final championship of the women reached the semis of Grand slam tournaments in singles.
Share the news