Every year smartphone cameras are getting better, but it has been proven that to make great pictures possible even on an inexpensive model. The main thing – the skilled hands of the photographer. Another proof of this was the results of the annual photo contest iPhone Photography Awards (IPPA), which are the owners of “Apple” smartphones. Prizes were awarded to the frames received far not the new device.
- Grand Prix: Dimpy Bhalotia from the UK. Shot on iPhone X
- First place: Artem profits from Belarus. Shot on iPhone 6
- Second place: Gels Zhao from China. Shot on iPhone XS Max
- Third place: Saif Hussain from Iraq. Shot on iPhone X
The best according to the jury of the competition made Dimpy Bhalotia from the UK. A picture of her “Flying boys” were taken on the iPhone X. First place went to Artem Barysau from Belarus for a photo “Without walls”, filmed on the iPhone 6. The second got the Gels Zhao from China, taken with the iPhone XS Max. Third place was awarded to Saif Hussein from Iraq frame, the iPhone X.
- First place in the category “People”. Shot on iPhone 4
- First place in the category “Travel”. Shot on iPhone X
- First place in category “news and events”. Shot on iPhone X
The contest organizers also awarded the best works in different categories. Surprisingly, many pictures were taken on an old model iPhone. Especially notable is the frame of Omar Lucas, won first place in the category “People” and filmed in released in 2010 iPhone 4.