Italian Studio RuneHeadsthat issued previously, only the action Fall of Light, together with 1C Entertainment has announced kiberpankovye game Conglomerate 451. As expected, the Prime Minister was accompanied by the trailer.
Conglomerate 451 – turn-based role-playing game with first person view. The protagonist – the head of the Special Agency (Special Agency), which the Senate of the city Conglomerate ordered to restore order in the sector 451, home to corrupt corporations. To do this you provide a squad of cloned soldiers.
Among the features of their game, the authors identify the following:
• Personal research and development will help to open up different opportunities.
• In addition to this upgrade the weapons and armors to equip their wards implants that completely change their skills and stats.
• Injury – when taking damage in battle, your agents are at risk to get permanent injuries that will torture them in future missions.
• Procedurally generated cyberportal – the developers promise the usual dungeon crawler, but in the scenery of the near future.
• Irreversible death of the soldier will make you a careful approach to each fight.
In addition, in the first updates after the release (but not in the original build) will include something else:
• Synthetic drugs, temporarily reinforcing characters. However, there is the risk of catching a mental disorder, who are unlikely to have a positive impact on the game.
• Perks and mutations (the creators do not share details about them).
• Diplomacy allows you to negotiate with street punks about useful services.
Conglomerate 451 in the near future should appear in “Early access” on Steam. Release date is still missing.