The former head of national Bank Valeria Gontareva called “nonsense” the words of the opponents, which alleged she was behind the arson of his own house near Kiev, and the car’s sister-in-law. She said this in a comment to Radio Liberty.
With her words, a similar incident will not help her obtain political asylum in the UK, as noted by its opponents.
I don’t see what will help me refugee status in this country. Such nonsense can’t even comment on it. Incidents with me enough already for 20 political refugees”, – said Gontareva.
She stressed that he did not know who is responsible for the arson of her house. Gontareva admitted that she was threatened in the last five years.
- The law “On weapons” ze-MPs. Going to protect the Ukrainians legalization of firearms
“Now the threat came from (oligarch Igor – ed.) and Kolomoisky (the Deputy head of the presidential Administration of Viktor Yanukovych, Andrew, ed.) Portnov. They were all in the public sphere,” – said the former head of the NBU.
Gontareva said that after the accident she had several months is at home.
“I already had two operations on my leg, now I’m home, I was released from the hospital two weeks before the next surgery,” she added.
- The President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky believes a serious crime house fire Gontareva.
- The press Secretary of the state emergency service Victoria Ruban said that no one was hurt in the fire in the house of the former head of the national Bank Valeria Gontareva in the village of Gorenichi, Kiev region.
- Earlier, Gontareva was hit by a car in the UK capital.
- Pechersk district court of Kyiv approved the decision on a compulsory drive of Valeriya Gontareva to the interrogation in the State Bureau of investigation.
- The car, which belongs to the family Gontareva, burned to the ground in the center of Kiev.
- Valeriya recorded the video in the hospital.
- London police first commented on the accident, which injured Gontareva.
- Law enforcement officials conducted searches at his residence Valeria Gontareva.