The Finance Committee of the Verkhovna Rada supported the bill on relief for businesses during quarantine in connection with the coronavirus.
This was announced by Deputy head of Committee Yaroslav Zheleznyak in Facebook.
The bill proposes:
from 1 March to 30 April:
– to release from the SST of all Popov and those involved in independent profeesionally;
– temporarily cancel the fines and penalties for untimely or incomplete payment of ERUs and untimely reporting on ERUs;
– to abolish the tax on commercial property and land;
from 1 March to 31 may:
– free business from major fines and penalties for violation of tax legislation, with the exception of violations of VAT, excise taxes and rents;
– to introduce a temporary moratorium on non-tax and tax audit business;
– to delay the mandatory introduction of cash registers for all categories “uproschentsev.”
In addition, it is proposed to exempt citizens from penalties and interest for late payments on consumer loans from March 1 to April 30. And enter help for those who are sick for a coronavirus and is in isolation. quarantine across the country: full text