Court hearing on the remand Sternenko postponed until June 15
The Shevchenkovsky district court of Kiev decided to move to the 15 June meeting, at which elected the measure of restraint ex-to the leader of the Odessa cell of the Right sector Sergey Sternenko. Reported by hromadske.
The plan to continue meeting at 10:00 on 15 June.
June 12, the hearing lasted about eight hours. At the end Sternenko out to several hundred people at the court who came to support it.
- 24 may 2018 at Sternenko attacked Ivan Kuznetsov and Alexander Isikol. Sternenko was hospitalized with a concussion and a cut wound of the hand. During the incident, Kuznetsov died from stab wounds.
- April 4, 2020 by the former Deputy Prosecutor General Victor Trepak, who shortly before he resigned, said that the attorney General Irina Venediktova said that they need to report the suspicion to Sternenko.
- In April 2020, the public Prosecutor Irina Venediktova said that the suspicion Sternenko under murder or murder in self-defense will be announced in any case.
- May 15, Kuznetsov and Sikulu declared suspicion in hooliganism.
- 10 June it became known that the Prosecutor’s office closed the case against Kuznetsova.
- 11 Jun Sternenko reported about suspicion of intentional homicide and illegal possession of bladed weapons.