Ukrainians warn that travel in Russia-annexed Crimea can be dangerous
Temporarily occupied Crimea is a “grey zone of lawlessness” and must remember that Ukrainian citizens who visit the Peninsula. It on a press-conferences in Kherson, held in the framework of the project “Prisoners of the Kremlin”, said the permanent representative of the President of Ukraine in are the Crimea Anton Korynevych, UKRINFORM reported.
“We see that Crimea is a grey area of lawlessness, an area where any citizen of Ukraine can arbitrarily take away freedoms, just simply inventing a crime,” said Korenevich.
According to him, citizens who visit the temporarily occupied Crimea, have to keep in mind: there is really dangerous and an example of what happened to Eden by Bagirovym other political prisoners.
- 12 December 2018, Russian security forces at the entrance to the occupied Crimea detained Bekir, who went to visit his mother. He is charged with “transfer of explosives”
- June 11, 2019, the ECHR demanded that Russia put Bekir in the hospital. The decision is still not made.
- In Berlin rally against the occupation of Crimea by Russia: video 02.03.2019
- Pompeo: the World remembers the cynical lie of the Russian Federation to justify the annexation of the Crimea 27.02.2019
- Volcker: the West will not delay a response to the aggression of the Russian Federation 27.02.2019