With the arrival of spring, the news more and more mention poisonous snakes. On the territory of Dnipropetrovsk region, since the beginning of the year more than 400 times reported about the meeting with snakes.
May 18, a resident of Novomoskovsk Natalia, in one of the social groups of the city, shared information about the fact that her yard had crept steppe Viper.
In his post, Natalia told how to her home summer kitchen snake.
The woman is very grateful to the group of employees of the Ministry of emergency situations and the Deputy mayor Kovalev D. A., who promptly responded to her request, and the snake was caught.
Be careful, the snake will never attack man first for no reason, but on the contrary, most often it avoids meeting with the man.
Snake venom, in some cases, can be fatal, so it is not amiss to recall that, in General, from all poisonous snakes is to stay away. Seeing the snake, it is better to get around, and if she crawled into your house or something, then play it safe and immediately call the rescue number 101.
If so happened that you were bitten by a snake here is a list of your actions that must be followed to preserve your health:
- First of all it is necessary to provide the bitten place alone, fixing his likeness langetti, or using strings bent arm with a handkerchief. After the bite is very desirable to move actively, to prevent rapid spread of venom through the body;
- Pressing a finger in the bite location you should try to open the wound and suck the poison out. This can be done by mouth, then spitting out the saliva, but only if in the mouth there is no damage: cracks, scratches, or the poison through the mouth can enter the bloodstream. Suck the poison should continuously for 15-20 minutes;
- After that, the bite should be disinfected with any material on hand may be vodka, alcohol, Cologne, iodine, and impose on him a net and a little pressure bandage;
- It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids, water, weak tea, but in any case not coffee, and certainly nothing alcoholic;
- At the first opportunity, it is imperative to seek qualified medical help from a doctor.