Association of suppliers of retail chains considered, in what region of Ukraine the most expensive and the cheapest soup according to official statistics. About this on his page in Facebook said the Director of Association Alexey Doroshenko, reports
According to experts, the TOP 3 most expensive regions looks like this:
Transcarpathian region is 109.1 UAH; Kiev – UAH 105,7; Kharkiv region – UAH of 105.1.
And here are the top three cheapest regions are the following:
Ternopil region – UAH 91,8; Lviv region – 95.8 per UAH, Volyn – UAH 96,7.
As noted Doroshenko, a key indicator of the cost of the soup around different regions of the country was the cost of meat.
The expert considered the dish by components, bringing the cost of its components:
1. Pork. The highest cost in Transcarpathia – 74,3 almost UAH 600 is The smallest in the Ternopil region – UAH 59.7 per. The difference in price between the regions is 14.6 UAH.
2. Beet. The most expensive – in the Volyn and Kiev – UAH 7,1 per pound. The cheapest in Zaporozhye and Poltava region – 5.8 UAH. The difference in price 1.3 UAH per 500 g.
3. Potatoes. The most expensive potatoes in the Donetsk region is 6.1 UAH 500, The cheapest in Volyn and Rivne region – UAH 4.1. The difference in price is 2 UAH for half a kilogram.
4. Cabbage. The highest price in Volyn and Transcarpathia – on 4,7 UAH. The lowest – in Zaporizhia region – 3.4 UAH 300 g. the Difference in price is 1.3 UAH 300 g.
5. Carrots. The highest price in the Donetsk region, Transcarpathia and Bukovina – 2.8 UAH for 200 g. The smallest in Dnipropetrovsk and Poltava regions – 2 UAH. The price difference is 80 kopecks.
6. Bow. The most expensive bow in the Donetsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Rivne, Ternopil, Kherson and Chernivtsi regions – by 4, 2 UAH 200 g. cheapest Lviv and Khmelnytsky regions – 3.8 UAH. The difference in price of 40 kopecks per 200 g.
7. Sour cream. The most expensive in the Kherson region – UAH 12,8 200 g. cheapest in Rivne and Ternopil regions – 10,4 UAH. The difference in price is 2.4 UAH 200 g.
As reported by food prices in Kiev are the highest in the country.