In a ranking dominated by Japanese cars from manufacturers such as Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Mazda, Toyota and Acura.
Japanese automakers dominate the list of new vehicles that cost over time decreases the slowest. To such conclusion experts of the American edition of GOBankingRates, make a list of the most profitable car owners of the models.
A global pandemic has reduced the demand for cars, but in this period, many dealers have begun to offer special financial conditions.
They came up with many creative ways to move the sales process, offering everything from virtual test drives and videopopular to contactless purchases.
Online pricing and delivery of vehicles also become part of a new reality and can remain relevant long after the end of the pandemic.
Since the new car over time will inevitably lose the price, buyers need to consider the long term value of the asset at resale.
Vehicles that best retain their price, subsequently easier to sell or trade, experts said GOBankingRates. They ranked the most beneficial with this view models.
Representatives of the Japanese brands – Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Mazda, Toyota and Acura – took more than half of the list.
Topped the rating of the car (after all, 2020 issue) with the best resale value for Toyota Tundra.
Top 10 new cars, the prices of which are declining at the slowest rate (after five years of operation), as follows:
- Toyota Tundra – manufacturer’s recommended price: $33,575 (projected loss in price in 5 years: $11,623);
- Lexus GX 460 – $53,000 ($21,937);
- Lexus NX 300 – $36,870 ($15,395);
- Toyota Tacoma – $26,050 ($11,029);
- Jeep Wrangler – $28,295 ($12,092);
- Subaru WRX – $27,495 ($12,696);
- GMC Sierra 1500 – $31,195 ($14,502);
- Porsche 911 – $99,200 ($46,455);
- Hyundai Kona – $20,300 ($9,617);
- Toyota Corolla – $19,600 ($9,426).
The rating also got other models that are in demand in Ukraine:
12. 2020 Honda CR-V;
14. 2020 Subaru Impreza;
15. 2020 Honda Civic Sedan;
16. 2020 Kia Sorento;
17. 2020 Honda Accord;
18. 2020 Hyundai Tucson;
21. 2020 Toyota Avalon;
22. 2020 Ford F-150;
23. 2020 Audi A4;
26. 2020 Lexus ES 350;
27. 2020 Mazda CX-5;
29. 2020 Subaru Outback;
30. 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250.