The flow of rumors and leaks about gaming NVIDIA generation Ampere actively growing, and continue at least until September 1, when the company will hold an official presentation. This time one of the user forums Chiphell previously noted accurate leaks, has published data on the configurations of video memory in various video cards GeForce RTX 30-series.
According to the data, generation graphics cards gets 10 Ampere and 20 GB memory in combination with a 320-bit bus, 24 GB in combination with a 384-bit bus, and 8 to 16 GB in combination with the more usual bus width of 256 bits. Memory type, and its frequency is not specified, but according to previous rumors, all future GeForce RTX 30-series will get the memory GDDR6X.
The source does not indicate how much memory will receive the specific model. But it can be assumed that the VRAM will increase according to the positioning and level of performance. If you combine new information with previous rumors, the approximate characteristics of future novelties NVIDIA at the moment is as follows:
- Titan RTX Ampere: 5376 CUDA cores, 24 GB GDDR6X and 384-bit bus;
- GeForce Ti RTX or RTX 3080 3090: 5248 CUDA cores, 20 GB GDDR6X and 320-bit bus;
- GeForce RTX 3080: 4,352 cores, 16 GB GDDR6X, 256-bit bus;
- GeForce RTX 3070: 2,944 CUDA cores, 10 GB GDDR6X, 320-bit bus;
- GeForce RTX 3060: number of CUDA cores unknown, 8 GB GDDR6X, 256-bit bus.