The Cabinet of Ministers dismissed the head of State space Agency of Ukraine Pavel Degtyarenko. He worked in this position for two years out of five.
This is stated on the website of the Cabinet of Ministers.
What is known about Pavel Degtyarenko?
Degtyarenko was born in Cherkasy region on September 6, 1962 in the town of Smela. In 1979 he graduated from Vinnytsia secondary school number 2, in 1985 – the Leningrad military-mechanical Institute on a speciality “Engines of flying machines”.
From July 1985 Degtyarenko worked at the state enterprise “Design Bureau “southern”. He passed the way from engineer to chief designer and head of the main scientific and technical subdivisions of SE “CB “South” for system design of military and space rocket complexes.
Degtyarenko worked on:
– the development and testing of missiles 15А18М;
– realization of international space projects “Sea launch” and “Land launch” on the basis of the carrier rocket “Zenit”;
– implementation of the commercial contract between the GP “CB “South” and the American company Orbital on the creation of the carrier rocket “Antares”;
– create elements of the launch complex joint Ukrainian-Brazilian project of the space vehicle “Cyclone-4”;
– design, development, testing and production of various modifications of the trolleybus brand “UMZ”;
– the development of urban trolley buses and low floor.