Less than 20 years of existence, OPPO has become a technological giant and one of the largest manufacturers of smartphones in the world. In the company employs about 40 thousand employees working in 40 countries. Some time ago, OPPO has decided to build a new headquarters, a futuristic designed by world-renowned architecture Agency, Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA).
The headquarters will be based in Shenzhen, where have built their offices the largest technology companies in the world. The project will have a total area of 185 000 m&178; and will consist of two 42-storey towers connected by a 20-storey vertical lobby and two office towers smaller. The height of the largest tower will be 200 meters. The structure will have a smooth streamlined shape.
The designers ZHA, the open design of the building and areas within it should contribute to better interaction between different departments OPPO. In addition to the offices of Chinese companies in the towers will house: well-maintained area, art gallery, shops and restaurants. Sky Plaza will include entertainment facilities on the 10th floor, and a Sky Lab on the roof will act as a viewing platform. In the building will have the entrance to the city subway.
The Agency ZHA received the order after participating in the international competition, sorevnovalas with other renowned architectural offices from all over the world. The company – a lot of amazing buildings that resemble alien structure from a science fiction movie. The most impressive display in the gallery below:
- Cultural center in Vilnius, Lithuania
- International airport Beijing Daxing (the largest in the world), China
- Cultural center Heydar Aliyev in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Multifunctional complex with Signature Towers in Dubai, UAE
- Multifunctional complex Sky SOHO in Shanghai, China
- The new national stadium in Tokyo, Japan
- Arts centre in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- The Riverside transport Museum in Glasgow
- The building of the civil court in Madrid, Spain
According to the project, the construction of a new headquarters OPPO will start in 2020. Completion of works is scheduled for 2025.