In Russia believe that the events that occurred in 2014 in the East of Ukraine (formation of the self-proclaimed “DNR” and “LNR” – 24 canal), may soon be repeated on the West of the country.
According to Russian promoter Alexei Sitnikov, in the conditions of growing discontent over what is happening in Ukraine, the population of the Western parts of it supposedly can require separation and independence, writes “Obozrevatel” with reference to Pro-Russian media.
A feeling that cannot be seen in the area of the territory that is now the Ukraine, I do not exclude the chance that Western Ukraine after a while you get bored. This can lead to the formation of Western Ukraine is actually the same process that happened in the East. I am very afraid that the set of problems that has developed in Ukraine, can lead to the fact that this object, these problems can not be solved,
– considers so-called expert.
He also drew an analogy with the collapse of the Soviet Union, which, according to him, solved the problems.
“In the format in which the Soviet Union existed, many players have not seen the decision, it is easier to share, than to decide and agree on”, – summed up the Kremlin’s propagandist.
Moscow has repeatedly fanned separatist sentiments in Ukraine. In particular, recently the staff of SBU exposed an extensive network of anti-Ukrainian online agitators. The activities of its members was to spread the network of separatist materials mainly with calls to change the borders of borders of Ukraine. All this was directed on artificial aggravation of the socio-political situation in the country and occurred amid the presidential election.
what were the last manifestations of separatism in Ukraine:
- 21 Feb 2019 As the ideologist of the “Russian world” became the Chairman of the district election Commission in Ukraine
- Feb 5 2019 Against Medvedchuk opened criminal proceedings for separatism and treason
- 30 Oct 2018 a Scandal of “Olympic”: an employee of the club suspected of match “championship “DNR”
- 22 Oct 2018 Emelyanov suspected of funding terrorist organizations in ORDA
- 11 Jun 2018 FFU investigating the participation of Ukrainian footballers in the separatist “world Cup”
- 16 APR 2018 Ex-soloist of the Lviv Opera house, who is suspected of separatism, accused of a terrible crime
Welcome Boyko and Medvedchuk in Moscow: the outrageous reaction of the social networks