The Ministry of health of Ukraine will be partially closed during a nationwide quarantine. Officials, the public, and members of working groups and commissions will meet on video conference.
About it reported in a press-service of the Ministry of health on Tuesday, March 17.
“By order of the Minister of health of Ukraine temporarily restricted access to administrative buildings and premises of the Ministry”, – noted in Department.
Clarifies that the purpose of quarantine in the building of the Ministry of health is to prevent cases of infection with coronavirus among employees of the Department.
From now on, all meetings will be held via video link. At the same time officials were allowed to okay to the conference, members of the public, members of working groups and commissions.
The building of the Ministry of health will be able to offer their employees, deputies, assistants, members and employees of the government, heads of Executive authorities and their deputies.
- Measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus entered the building of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on 13 March.
- The authorities in several Ukrainian cities have decided to close them to a total quarantine. Initially did in Lviv, Odessa and Kiev.
- The Ukrainian government at the meeting on 16 March took several decisions on the backdrop of the spread of coronavirus Covid-19.
- The government has allowed JSC “Ukrzaliznytsya” in spite of the stop 18 Mar rail on the territory of Ukraine, to carry out domestic and international flights by agreement in each particular case.
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the decision to cancel all scheduled meetings until 3 April due to the coronavirus.