Specific treatment COVID-19 does not yet exist.
The Ministry of health has published the indications for hospitalization of patients with suspected coronavirus or the presence of laboratory-confirmed coronavirus infection COVID-19.
According to the report on the Center for public health on Facebook it is reported that hospitalization is indicated for patients with suspected/confirmed COVID-19 if:
- the disease is moderate to severe (signs of pneumonia and/or respiratory failure in the presence of radiologically confirmed pneumonia);
- the available clinical and instrumental data of acute respiratory distress syndrome;
- available clinical and laboratory data of sepsis and/or septic shock;
- available clinical and laboratory data insufficiency of the organs/systems except respiratory;
- the patient, regardless of the severity of the condition, is at risk of complications: diabetes mellitus, chronic pathology of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems, renal failure, autoimmune diseases, severe allergic disease, cancer, etc.;
- the patient, regardless of the severity of the condition, there is a rise in temperature above 38°C, which is poorly amenable to correction.
It is noted that patients with severe confirmed COVID-19 provides for monitoring and adjustment of therapeutic interventions depending on pathological conditions.
The Ministry of health are reminded that specific treatment, and vaccine COVID-19, do not yet exist.