Among the huge number of breeds of dogs individual attention, animals, characterized by violent, suspicious, aggressive. To have such Pets should only be knowledgeable in matters of training by experienced handlers.
In unskilled hands the most dangerous dogs can become uncontrollable weapon that can harm not only others, but also their owners.
1. American bandog. This incredibly strong dog is a cross between the American pit bull Terrier and Neapolitan Mastiff. Despite its fearsome appearance, not bred for fighting. Some, however, used this breed as fighting.
2. Cane Corso. A very muscular dog. Considered a descendant of the ancient fighting dogs that were used as an etching canine gladiators.
3. The Rhodesian Ridgeback. South African breed. It is believed that can ward off lions from food, while the master hunts. This breed is loyal and intelligent, but not very favor strangers. They require a reasonable positive training and the absence of rigid treatment, so as not to develop aggressive side of the breed.
4. The Dogo Argentino. Large white muscular dog that was developed in Argentina for hunting, particularly for wild boar and Puma. In the breeding aggression against people the purpose is not intended. However, for example, in the UK, keep dogs of this breed is prohibited.
5. The Boerboel. Largest Mastiff bred in South Africa to protect the house or farm. Dogs of this breed are very loyal and are good guards.
6. Gul-Dong or a Pakistani bulldog. A very strong dog breed bred as fighting. Aggressive and difficult controllable.
7. Basenji, or African not barking dog. Hound is a breed from Central Africa. Ranked second in the list of breeds are difficult to train.
8. The St. Bernard. Breed native to the Swiss and Italian Alps. Originally a rescue dog. However, as dogs of any other large breed, they should be trained to be sociable with strangers and other dogs to prevent possible aggressive behavior.
9. The American bulldog. Heavy muscular dog. Known for its friendly behavior, however, can be incredible stubbornness. Was bred as the breed to guard farms.
10. The Tosa inu. The Tosa inu is a massive dog. Originally bred as a fighting breed, is dangerous, illegal in some countries.
It is important to note, however, that almost all the breeds bred to obey their masters. So most of the incidents are due to improper training and unreasonable behaviour of the owner.