Popular benchmark Antutu has published a new rating of the most powerful Android smartphones of the month. In may, the most productive was Nubia Red Magic 3.
As you can see, the 2 place in the ranking ZTE Axon 10 Pro. And in the third place fell April, the leader – Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition.
The following 7 of the most productive smartphones as follows:
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 (374 736 points)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 (372 422 points)
- Meizu 16S (370 135 points)
- OnePlus 7 Pro (368 834 points)
- Lenovo Z6 Pro (363 399 points)
- Samsung: Galaxy S10+ (362 450 points)
- Galaxy S10 (361 394 points)
The rankings never got a new flagship smartphone Oppo Reno, Redmi note and OnePlus K20 Pro 7.
The most powerful smartphones may
More news on the events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno