Mr Perisic feels well but is in need of treatment and rehabilitation
A citizen of Ukraine Vladimir Perisic, which in 2016 was detained in occupied Crimea, the Russian FSB and in the media called “spy the Ukrainian intelligence” released from Russian colonies and August 15, 2019 delivered to Ukraine. It is reported in the Crimean pravozashita Facebook group with reference to the relatives of Prisich.
It is noted that now the Ukrainian is at home, in the Kharkiv region.
According to CNG, Prisec feels well but is in need of treatment and rehabilitation.
It is reported that Perisic and his family thank the Ukrainian human rights activists, representatives of the Ukrainian authorities, especially the consular service of the foreign Ministry Vasily Kirilich and Taras Malyshev for help in the return of the prisoner to go home after the expiry of illegal punishment.
- The FSB made a closed trial over the Ukrainian sailors Klimkin 15.01.2019
- Russia keeps in captivity 80 Ukrainians for their political views – Denisov 12.01.2019
- Sentsov has written a new novel 11.01.2019
Also Vladimir thank all the caring people who wrote to him in the colony. It is noted that after receiving letters from the Verkhovna Rada and the Ukrainian Diaspora in the United States, the attitude of the prison administration to it was noticeably better.
- 13 August 2016 in occupied Sevastopol, the FSB officers detained a truck driver from Kharkov region Vladimir Presica, reminiscent of the KKE.
- 14 Aug 2016 Prisic under pressure from the FSB and torture, electric shock, confessed to spying against Russia. His “confessions” in late August, was broadcast live on state television channel Rossiya 1 and other media. Ukrainians refused these indications, as soon as his relatives entered into a contract with the independent lawyers.
- 8 may 2017, “the judge of the Gagarinskiy district court” Sebastopol Paul Crillo Presica sentenced to three years of imprisonment with punishment serving in a colony for drug possession (part 2 of article 228 of the criminal code). The drug was planted Ukrainian in the car, at a time when he was tortured and forced to confess to espionage.