The President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky has signed a decree that amends the list of positions of heads of military formations and law enforcement bodies, whose candidates for appointment are agreed with the head of state.
This is stated in the relevant decree published on the presidential website.
So, in this list of posts of heads of military formations and law enforcement bodies include the office of the Ministry of defence, in particular:
- the first Deputy and Deputy Ministers;
- the chief inspector of the Ministry of defense;
- Directors of departments of the Ministry of defense;
- Directors of departments – Deputy chief of the Main intelligence Directorate of the defense Ministry;
- the first Deputy and Deputy heads of the Main intelligence Directorate of the defense Ministry;
- first Deputy, Deputy chief of the General staff of the Armed forces of Ukraine (AFU);
- the heads of Major departments Deputy chief of the General staff of the APU;
- chiefs of armed forces General staff and the heads of major departments of the APU;
- chief of the Military service of law and order in the APU – the chief of head Department;
- the head of the Central administration of the Military police in the city of Kiev and Kiev region – military commandant of the city of Kiev;
- the commander of the Force logistics Mat;
- Vice-commanders of the types of APU;
- commanders of troops of operational commands and commanders of air command;
- the commander of the marine corps;
- the chief of the National defense University to them. Ivan Chernyakhovsky;
- attaché defense;
- representatives of the Ministry of defense at foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine.
The National guard must be approved by the President the nomination of heads of departments of the Main Directorate and chiefs of territorial administrations of NSU, as well as head of the National Academy of national guard.
The State border service of the head of state must be approved candidates for the posts of Directors of departments of the administration of the SBGS, the heads of the regional offices and the rector of the National Academy of state border service them. B. Khmelnitsky.
The security Service of Ukraine with the President should be agreed upon the nomination of chiefs and Directors of departments of Central office of the SBU, the heads of major departments and offices of the Central Department of the SBU, in addition to the posts replaced with persons appointed by the head of state.
In the foreign intelligence Service agreed with the President subject to the nomination of the Directors of the departments of SVR.