Named the cheapest and the most expensive deals of the month.
In Kiev sharply reduced the number of transactions on purchase-sales of real estate. According to the Director of the Academy “Blagovest” Elena Biberovic, in may 2019, the level of investment was $22.56 million, which is 50% less than the April figure.
“Predictions of a lull in the market for the sale of real estate in may was correct. A series of output affected the demand of customers. At the same time, in comparison with last year the activity is much higher. By the end of the month, we again observed growth of demand. Price situation remains stable, there is a moderate bargaining,” explained Baburova.
37% of transactions fell on the objects in the segment up to $50 thousand In this category are purchased mainly 1-2 bedroom apartments, most in Kyiv, Solomenskiy areas of the capital. In may in this segment bought:
- the cheapest was the deal to sell one-room apartment 26 sqm on a street of Dobrokhotova (Svyatoshinskiy R-n), which bought for $20 thousand;
- $40 thousand was sold 2-room apartment 50 sq. m. at St. Cheremkhovskoe (Goloseevskiy R-n);
- for $50 thousand on the street (Podolsk R-n) bought a 1-room apartment with an area of 43 sq. m. has Been deal with.
- for $18 thousand in the village of kryukovshchina bought a plot of 9 acres with country home.
In the segment from $50 to $100 thousand spent 39% of operations. Here is dominated by the 2-3-room apartment in Kiev, Dnipro district of Kiev. In this segment, the main demand was for apartments, but there are single deals with houses:
- one-bedroom apartment of 47 sq. m in the new building on Kombinatas (Dniprovskiy R-n) acquired for $51 million;
- for $60 thousand in the village hotyanovka (Vyshgorod direction) bought the house area is 152 sqm with land of 10 acres;
- for $63 thousand sold house 90 sq. m. in Lisnyky village (Zhytomyr direction);
- for $70 thousand at podvysotskogo (Pecherskiy R-n) bought a 2 bedroom apartment with an area of 57 sq. m.;
- $100 thousand purchased a one bedroom apartment with an area of 82 sqm in a new building Lomonosova str (Goloseevskiy R-n).
Transactions in the price range of $100 to 250 thousand by the end of may took a share of 19%. Mainly bought the apartment, located in the Pechersk and Shevchenko districts of the capitals:
- Glazunov St. (Pechersk district) 2-room apartment of 55 square metres acquired for $102 thousand;
- expensive bought a 3-room apartment on the street (Shevchenko district) – over $160 thousand
On a price category from $250 thousand accounted for only 5% of the total volume of transactions. In this price range are bought mostly flat. There was also a single transaction of non-residential premises:
- for $260 I bought a 3-room apartment of 85 square meters on the street Shelkovichnaya (Pecherskiy R-n);
- on the street (Dniprovskiy R-n) for $280 thousand dollars. bought non-residential premises with an area of 137 sq. m.;
- the most expensive properties sold in may was the apartment of 170 square meters on the street. (Shevchenko) $355 thousand.