Characterize Blackone as an honest, open, competent and effective Manager.
Acting Director of state enterprise “Ukrspirt” Sergei Bleskun fired on June 17 by order of the head of Ministry of Economics Igor Petrashko. On the same day, the Minister had to reverse its decision, as Bleskun at this time was in holiday. While the fate of the head of state monopoly remains uncertain, support for him has decided to provide representatives of the alcoholic beverage industry, which sent Prime Minister Denis Shmyhalou a letter asking to leave Bleskun on the job.
About it reports a press-service of “Ukrspirt”, attaching a letter signed by 8 companies and organizations, including the Association “Ukrvodka”, “Legal alcohol producers”, “global spirits group” and others.
The company expressed its concern about the ongoing Ministry of personnel policy and noted the effectiveness of Bleskun, including during the period of quarantine: a top Manager has provided enterprises of alcohol industry, the supply of raw materials for sanitizer, for the first time in the history of state-owned enterprises made it profitable and successfully prepared for privatization, say the signatories of the appeal.
“But these gains were thwarted by the new Minister, who until this time has never met with representatives of the industry, which, incidentally, are among the 100 largest taxpayers of Ukraine. At the same time, his order of dismissal the Minister was able to stop the already running processes of reform and privatization, which are so necessary in the industry“, – said in a statement spirits producers.
The company described that in 7 months of its operation, Bleskun proved himself “as a conscientious, honest and competent specialist,” proving it with statistics. They noted that during this period “Ukrspirt”:
- Increased volume of production of ethyl alcohol, which in January-April 2020 amounted to 2225,6 thousand dal., what is 48.6% more than in the same period of 2019.
- Listed for 2019 to the state budget dividends the accounting period by 36.31 million. For the first quarter of 2020, the state monopoly has already transferred to budgets of all levels 199,17 million UAH, which is 66,19 million UAH more than in the 1st quarter of 2019.
- Ensured effective control “shadow”, as evidenced by the increased revenues from excise duty from ethyl alcohol: in March 2020, the increase amounted to 788,4% compared to the same month a year earlier. Also minimized the production of counterfeit alcohol through the establishment of cameras in all plants of the company. In addition, for the first time held an open technical audit for all plants in the industry.
- 2 through April 30 put Ukrainian producers of 4 million liters of raw materials for antiseptics.
- Effectively introduced the preparations for the privatization of enterprises GP: so, as of may 30, the state property Fund were transferred to the first 12 of integral property complexes “Ukrspirt”.
Note that Blessen was appointed acting Director of “Ukrspirt” in November last year. Lead GP he started the second time before heading a state monopoly from 18 November 2015 to 18 August 2016.