Coach of former world champion Joseph Parker and Kevin Barry does not believe in the battle of the kiwi against the Ukrainian Alexander Usik. Boxers could meet in a duel for the WBO title.
A championship belt WBO owns the British Anthony Joshua. He seems to have agreed to undertake the defense of the IBF belt against Pulev.
If the information about the battle of Joshua Pulev is confirmed, the WBO may deny the British title and make it vacant.
The official Challenger for the WBO belt is a Mustache, and Joseph Parker is the first in the ranking of the organization.
Rumors about a potential fight between Cirrus and Parker in March-April “go” for a long time. But Parker does not believe that the fight will take place.
We’re waiting for the WBO that they take the belt of Joshua. Parker is waiting for the title fight against whiskers. But every day is this match less likely.
I believe that Barbel will have to wait until this summer to meet with Joshua, who at the time Pulev will win. We want to fight with the Mustache, but I don’t believe it,
– quoted by Barry Sky Sports.
Another potential rival Cirrus media called Briton Derek Chisora. However, this fight can not be for the WBO title.
- The last battle of the Tendril held on 13 October 2019. At the end of 7 rounds, the Ukrainian defeated Cassa Witherspoon.
- Parker – the world champion under version WBO (2016-2018) in heavy weight. 31 March 2018 lost the title in a fight against Anthony Joshua.
- After that, Parker also lost the British Dillian white. The last two fights Joseph won.
- In December 2018 Parker defeated Alexander Flores, 29 Jun TKO defeated Alex Leapai. In total, he played 28 fights (26 wins, 2 losses).