The man died in the Kharkiv region. In the night from 3 to 4 in the village Tyshchenkivka (Kupyansk district) burned down the abandoned house down the street subforest. The total area of fire amounted to about 4 square meters.
“The building lit up the mattress and personal items, which belonged to 50-year-old man without a certain residence. His charred body was found during fire suppression by local residents”, – reported in GU gschs in the Kharkov area.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was careless handling of fire.
Another fire occurred on 4 February at 09:25 on the street Assault, 34 in Kharkov. There in one of the apartments on the ground floor caught fire household things. The total area of fire amounted to about 10 square meters.
“In the time of the fire 93-year-old owner of the apartment was home and not able to get out of the home. Hampered by heavy smoke. So she opened the window and called for help. The woman brought out by rescuers and handed over to the medics. The victim was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning. The pensioner was taken to hospital”, – reported in GU gschs in the Kharkov area.
According to rescuers, the fire was liquidated at 10:46. The cause was a short circuit.
It is worth noting that over the past week, the rescuers went 150 times, among them 53 call for fires, 34 – to assist the population and motorists.
Photo: GU gschs in the Kharkov area.
According to the materials: gx.net.ua