Russia may place their ammunition on the territory of temporarily occupied Crimea. Today it is already for anybody is not a secret and there is no doubt.
The Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatars and people’s Deputy of Ukraine Refat Chubarov called the question of militarization of the Crimea and the Azov sea one of the main, according to “Direct”.
He commented on the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations on the situation in temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine.
Was also visited by the Russian delegation. It is very appropriate that yesterday (February 20 – 24 canal), there was a performance and for this reason. The President yesterday gave objective, real and very compelling analysis of the military situation around Ukraine and other neighbors of the aggressor. I wanted an out of this world, the leaders concluded,
– he stressed.
Chubarov said that the possible deployment of nuclear warheads in the occupied Crimea “already for anybody is not a secret.”
In addition, the head of the Majlis, said President expressed position on the need for weakening Russia’s veto in the UN Security Council.
“Otherwise the UN will become an organization that no what can not,” – said Chubarov.
We will note, during a meeting of the UN General Assembly permanent representative of Russia to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia said that Crimea – is Russia.
In addition, the possible deployment of nuclear weapons in the Crimea did not rule out Poroshenko. According to him, in the occupied Crimea Russia has deployed up to 32.5 thousand of their soldiers, hundreds of armored vehicles, artillery systems.
what is happening in the occupied Crimea:
- 13 Feb 2019 this time helicopters: Russia again “shakes” military exercises in the occupied Crimea
- 4 Feb 2019 Russian Marines carried out military exercises in the occupied Crimea
- 26 Jan 2019 Russia gave to the occupied Crimea helicopters “for missiles”
- 12 Jan 2019 More than 300 soldiers and 20 pieces of equipment: Russian Federation carries out in the occupied Crimea military exercises
- 17 Dec 2018 Occupiers are going to transfer to the Crimea, a dozen fighters: details
- 30 Nov 2018 Russia pulled fighters and military hardware near Sevastopol: photo
Pancakes with milk: a simple recipe