14 October in Kiev at the NSC “Olympic” will be held a qualifying match of Euro 2020 Ukraine, and Portugal. Given the significant hype around the game, ticket sales will occur in several stages.
For starters, tickets will be sold exclusively on the website ticketsbox.com.
The first phase of sales
17 Sep sale of tickets for the match Ukraine – Portugal will be open only to fans who bought online tickets for the match Ukraine – Lithuania, which will take place in Kharkov. As well as owners cards fan “Ukrgasbank”. The owners of the fan card “Ukrgasbank” will be able to purchase a ticket through the card.
Those fans who purchased tickets for the match Ukraine – Lithuania, get a email address with instructions for purchasing tickets. The owners of the fan card will receive a sms on your mobile phone. To exercise your right to priority acquisition of tickets in the period from 17 th to 20 th September.
At the same time anyone who purchase a ticket for the match Ukraine – Lithuania in this period, will also receive the right to purchase tickets for the match Ukraine – Portugal, but only in the period from 17 th to 20 th September.
The second phase of sales
September 20 starts the second phase of ticket sales, which remain unredeemed after the first stage. Tickets cost 150-800 UAH.
Again please note that tickets for the match, as always, will be registered, and in front of the entrance to the stadium will be checking the availability of tickets and reconciliation with documents.
Also please note that ticket sales at the box office of the stadium will not.
Terms of sale online:
- one person may purchase up to four tickets;
- to purchase tickets, you must enter: name, a series and passport number, VAT number, mobile number, email address, date of birth and place of residence of all persons who purchased tickets;
- if the tickets are purchased for a person under the age of 16 years, identifies the birth certificate;
- after making payment on client’s email address will be sent to all registered e-tickets for each person separately;
- a fan buys a ticket for a certain section, row, seat;
- tickets are refundable and cannot be exchanged.