In the world today is the international day of remembrance of the victims of the Holocaust and Day community Manager.
Holidays on 27 January in the Orthodox calendar:
- The leavetaking of the feast of the Epiphany;
- The veneration equal to the apostles Nina, enlightener of Georgia;
- Pominovenie St. Joseph Analitika Raif;
- The day the monk Theodoulos, hieromonk;
- The memory of the monk Stephen of Bithynia (Chalcedonian);
- The veneration of the recently canonized Saint John (Cavallina), ieroshimonaha.
National holidays January 27:
Nina-cattle ceremonies – the national holiday when pet care was devoted the whole day. People were cleaning animals and their sheds, trying to cook tasty food. Special attention was paid to the cow. People believed that if the fire to drip into the fire, milk the cows, he immediately calmed down. Milk was the most healing medicine for burns on the human body.
And this is a very strong day for healers. As a rule, today they will cure eye diseases and make a strong conspiracy to trade.
What are the holidays January 27 to celebrate the countries and peoples of the world?
Today, Turkmenistan celebrates the Day of defenders of the Fatherland, Georgia – Ninooba (day of the blessed repose of St. Nina), Iceland – Day Sun coffee, and Monaco is the day of the Holy Devoti. Also today, a whole series of events in Bosnia – the Day of Saint Sava, the Day of spirituality and the school Day.
The name day is celebrated Agnes, Adam, Andrew, Aristarchus, Benjamin, David, Ivan, Ilya, Joseph, Makar, mark, Moses, Nina, Paul, Sergey, Stepan.