For of patrols will attract about 2,000 national guardsmen, 100 cars and 100 police dogs. The service they will be held five days a week for six hours every day.
today, August 1, on the streets for the protection of public order appears independent foot patrols of the National guard. Prior to this, the national guardsmen served together with the police, says the press service of the Ministry of internal Affairs.
This order was signed by interior Minister Arsen Avakov.
Planning of routes – depending on the crime situation in a particular locality. Patrols NSU will work in areas where the atmosphere is more tense. They equip connected to a telecommunications system “Information portal NSU” tablets that will allow online monitoring of the operational situation.
Patrols have the right to take the following steps:
– verification of documents;
– surface inspection;
– stop the vehicle;
– the requirement to leave the venue and restrict access to a certain area;
– restrict the movement of persons, vehicles or actual possession of an item;
– the entry into a dwelling or other property;
– check of observance of requirements of the licensing system of the internal Affairs bodies;
– the use of technology and means of a photo – and filmings, video records;
– control of compliance with restrictions for persons under administrative supervision, and other categories;
Police enforcement measures include: the use of force, special means and firearms.
- Died shot himself in his head national guardsman 31.07.2019
- APU thanked the National guard of California for assistance in the protection of the Russian Federation 30.07.2019
- In the court of Odessa the fighter natsgvardii shot himself in the head 29.07.2019
“We constantly exchange experiences with their counterparts from leading European States and try to meet international standards and norms in support of public safety. Model independent patrol military is very common in similar structures in Europe”, – said the commander NSU Lieutenant General Mykola Balan.