If you travel mostly short distances and do you have a home charger, then the driving on the hybrid car can help you save a fortune. But these cars are still quite expensive.
The alternative is to bet on the classic hybrid of the Prius type, which has a very small run only on electricity, but compensates for its low cost – comparable to the price of the diesel car, or even less.
Today there are many hybrids on the market, because the British edition of “WhatCar?” tried to determine the best.
Top 10 hybrids according to the magazine “WhatCar?”
- Honda NSX
- Lexus RX 450h L
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i Hybrid
- Lexus ES 300h
- Toyota Prius 1.8 VVTi
- Toyota RAV4 2.5 VVTi Hybrid
- Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid
- Hyundai Ioniq 1.6 GDi Hybrid
- Honda CR-V 2.0 I-MMD Hybrid
- Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVT-i Hybrid