For a good harvest of winter wheat need to provide a friendly and healthy seedlings whose protection begins at the stage of seed treatment. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the treatment of grain prior to sowing. A wide range of seed treatments for any agricultural products you will find on the website https://makagro.com.ua/.
- To ensure the maximum level of seed germination using trace elements (growth factors).
- To protect the wheat seed from a complex of soil pests and of the seedlings used insecticides, disease – fungicides.
- Their own immunity and resistance to adverse weather conditions (frost, ice, moisture, etc.) improve micronutrient fertilizers.
That is, before sowing seeds should be treated with several types of plant protection products that will reduce the risks of crop losses to a minimum.
The importance of making trace elements
What is to treat grain with trace elements if it was already made a sufficient amount of fertilizer into the soil before sowing or during sowing?
The introduction of trace elements into the soil ensures optimum growth and cultural development throughout the growing season. To obtain these trace elements the plant should have a well formed root system to extract and assimilate essential trace mineral from the soil. Therefore, at the stage of germination, the plant is not able to obtain enough of them from the soil. During etching once is provided by nutrition in the period of germination, because the trace elements are already on the shell of the seed in sufficient quantity.
Therefore, seed treatment of winter wheat growth stimulants and chelated micronutrients will ensure a strong, healthy and happy seeds.
Protection of winter wheat against major diseases also starts with a seed treatment. Most of the most common diseases transmitted through soil, contaminated or caspienne grain. Often winter wheat hurts Golovneva diseases and root rots that affect the culture during the time of germination, or the seeds have been sown by infected. If during the vegetation period of winter wheat development is sick, she has no way to help, making even powerful fungicides on the sheet in this case will be ineffective. Therefore, to ensure protection from diseases, be sure to treat the seeds with a fungicidal protectant, especially when sown in monoculture or last year there was an outbreak of one of these diseases.
Treatment against pests
The third factor affecting future yields is damage to winter wheat pests. They are divided into several groups:
- the complex of soil pests;
- pests of seedlings;
- pests that can cause damage throughout the growing season of wheat.
To control the latter quite easily, in contrast to soil pests and pests of the seedlings, which is almost impossible to notice and control with the same ease. Therefore, for protection from hidden danger of winter wheat should be protected exactly at the stage of preparation for sowing.
Insecticidal protectant is a guarantee to the farmer that his seeds will not be eaten or damaged by pests.
In addition, most disinfectants are compatible with other chemicals and they are mixed in a tank mixture, so the seed can be processed simultaneously, a growth stimulant, a fertilizer, fungicide and insecticide. However, the etching should be carried out according to certain rules:
- Fungicidal protectant is not desirable to treat the seeds of more than 1 or 2 months prior to seeding, because its effectiveness decreases with time.
- When using a fungicidal disinfectant should be strictly observed rate because some active substances have a retardant effect and the increase in the rate of processing can lead to slow germination of winter wheat.
- Insecticidal treatment is not recommended for use earlier than 2 weeks prior to sowing as it affects the germination rate and when using it well before planting it will lower seed germination. Therefore, the etching insecticidal protectant is recommended to be a maximum of 1-2 weeks before sowing.
- Also, do not treat seeds immediately before sowing, it may not be able to dry and will clump, which will affect the density and uniformity of seeding.