Ukrainian judoka, world champion Daria Bilodid published a photo with the absolute world champion in the first heavyweight, and now heavyweight Alexander Usik (17-0, 13 KO’s).
Athletes ran in one of the capital’s shopping centres and took photos, the steepness of which is really off the charts. Corresponding to the Daria posted on his page in Instagram.
In what shopping center was found two Champions is unknown. Judging by their faces, they were genuinely happy to see each other.
The Achievements Of Darius Bilodid
- In 2016 Spain became the champion of Europe among juniors.
- In the same year became the world champion among juniors.
- His first adult medal was won by Bilodid in March 2017 on the open Continental Cup in Prague.
- Daria Bilodid – champion of the world 2018 and 2019.
- Girl in 18 years and 11 months became the youngest double world champion in judo.
- Champion of the European games 2019.
- The double champion of Europe in 2017 and 2019.
- The best athlete of Ukraine in 2019.
Career Alexander Usik
- Ukrainian boxer began his professional Boxing career in the first heavy weight. There Alexander held 16 fights and all won.
- Under this weight the Ukrainian became the absolute champion, winning all the titles.
- After that, the Tendril abandoned the title and moved to the heavyweight division. 12 Oct Mustache debuted in hawaiite, beating Cassa Witherspoon.
- Cirrus is committed to become a champion in hawaiite to match with David Haye and Evander Holyfield.
Share the news