Ukraine for 7 months has reduced the export of goods by 7%

Украина за 7 месяцев сократила экспорт товаров на 7%

In January-July 2020 the trade turnover of Ukraine amounted to $55,48 billion, according to the State customs service.

Ukraine imported goods on more than $28.8 billion, up 13% than the same period last year. Exported from Ukraine of the goods at $26.6 billion, which is 7% less than in January-July 2019. The negative balance amounted to $2.2 billion.

The most imported goods from EU countries and 43% of the total. From the CIS countries – 16% and from other countries – 41%.

Exported to the EU – 37% of goods from the total, to CIS countries – 13%, other 50% – in the other.

The largest share among export from Ukraine of the goods are:

  • grain 18.5% and
  • ferrous metals – 16,9%,
  • fats and oils of animal or vegetable origin is 12.8%.

The highest proportion of imported from Ukraine goods are:

  • fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation – 15,8%,
  • boilers, machines, equipment y mechanical device a negative 10.7%,
  • vehicles other than railway and tramway rolling stock, parts and equipment and 9.6%.

Share