New state building code in respect of the residential buildings will come into force from December 1 this year.
New state building standards (GOS) in respect of residential houses is prohibited to place in dwelling houses, hotels and hostels. This rule will come into force from December 1 this year, the press service of the Ministry of regional development, construction and housing and communal services on Friday, August 30.
The rules of the GOS is forbidden to place in homes:
- Stores with a total area of over 1,000 sq m;
- Specialized agencies and enterprises, the operation of which may result in the pollution of the territory and air;
- Specialized stores, lubricants and other goods (e.g. paints, varnishes, flammable substances and materials);
- Shops Shoe repair and household machinery and appliances with the area of over 100 sq m;
- Baths, saunas, manufacturing facilities, funeral homes, and the like.
Earlier, the Kyiv city Council appealed to the Verkhovna Rada with a request to streamline the operations of the hostels in Ukraine and to develop a procedure of control over their activities.