The Cabinet has expanded the list of goods from Russia, which are prohibited to import into Ukraine. About it reports a press-service of the Ministry of economic development.
A ban on the import associated with aggression from the Russian side. The Ministry argued that the ban on the import of goods will not lead to their deficiency.
“The prohibition of imports of specified products originating from the Russian Federation will not lead to a deficit, since a significant proportion of production capacity of certain industries is untapped. However, the Government decision will contribute to the increase of production volumes of Ukrainian products and the positive impact on production and financial performance of Ukrainian enterprises of relevant industries,” said Minister of economic development and trade Stepan Kubiv.
The Cabinet banned the import of following goods:
- Formalin, carbamide-formaldehyde concentrate, urea-formaldehyde resin;
- Springs for freight car trucks (helical outer, cylindrical, helical, internal);
- Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits (relays) used in the devices of railway automatic signaling and communication;
- Electric conductors, for a voltage exceeding 1000 V;
- Jars for canning (sterilizing jars) bottles for food and beverages made of colourless glass and colored glass, other glass containers.