The signing of documents on visa liberalization occurred during a meeting of foreign Ministers on the sidelines of the 74th General Assembly of the UN in new York
Ukrainians will be able to visit Ecuador without a visa. About this in his Twitter Minister of foreign Affairs Vadim pristayko, who posted a photo with a colleague from Quito.
“Signed! Ecuador – the first country in Latin America, which will have “bezviz”. Continue to open doors for our citizens,” – writes the Minister.
Ecuador in Ukraine and around the world in 1997 popularized the German dance group Sash! with the participation of Adrian Rodriguez, who recorded their eponymous hit.
- Goodbye Schengen: Ukrainians are ready to visa-free regime 12.05.2017
- Europe without borders: who will benefit from visa-free regime 07.04.2017
- The EU approved the visa liberalization for Georgian citizens 27.02.2017
Help. Ecuador is a country with a population of about 16 million people in warmer climatic zones in the North-West of South America. On the West by the Pacific ocean, on the North it borders with Colombia to the East and South – with Peru. The country also includes the Galapagos island, popularized by scientist Charles Darwin. A mountainous country covered with a dense network of tributaries of the Amazon.
- Ecuador – the world’s largest exporter of bananas, but the basis of its economy is mining and export of oil.
- The official currency in Ecuador since 2000 is the US dollar.
- Religion – 95% Roman Catholics.
- The President of the country now is Lenin Moreno.
Yesterday, Ukraine signed a visa-free regime with another country in South America.