In August 2019, the average nominal wage in Ukraine decreased by 3.9% (UAH 434. or $17) and now is 10537 UAH. ($419) per month. About this informed the state statistics service. This is the largest decline since the beginning of this year. However, compared to September last year, earnings increased on average by 17.4% (given inflation of 7.7%). This informed on the website ubr.ua.
At the same time, real wages in Ukraine in August of 2019, compared to August of 2018 increased by 7.7% and compared to July 2019 decreased by 3.7%.
The service noted that most in the month of August earned the representatives of these areas:
- Members of the Finance and insurance segment is the average 18650 UAH. per month.
- The staff of the information and telecommunications sector – 17230 UAH.
- Employees of the public administration and defence – 16160 UAH.
And the small earnings are recorded from employees of these industries:
- Catering – 7015 UAH. per month.
- Medical staff – 7067 UAH.
- Teachers 7349 UAH.
As for the regions, the biggest earnings recorded for the inhabitants of Kiev (15690 UAH.) as well as these areas:
- Donetsk – UAH 11937.
- Dnipropetrovsk – 11002 UAH.
- Kyiv – 11 thousand UAH.