The government plans to launch communications with government agencies through messengers. Ukrainians will be able to get answers to their queries, clarify information and report poor quality consultations online.
In addition to messengers, the smartphone will be available web-based for those who prefer to communicate with the computer, said on Facebook Cabinet Minister Dmitry Dubilet.
According to him, this will give you the opportunity to:
- to reduce the cost per contact for budget;
- better service for Ukrainians;
- to organize jobs for civil servants not only in Kiev but also in the regions;
- to employ those civil servants that come under mass optimization in the regions;
- to control the quality of dialogue and to monitor low-quality consultations.
Previously, the first chat consultations launched for the Ministry of social policy. In the coming months the government plans to cover all the main directions.
About digitalization in Ukraine
- Earlier, the Minister of the digital transformation of Ukraine Mikhail Fedorov said that in 3-5 years all public services will be available at a single website with a smartphone.
- Until the end of 2019 in Ukraine will launch an online application Action, which will serve as a “state within a smartphone.”
- The government also announced the launch of an electronic ID card and driver’s license.