In Kirovohrad region the tragedy occurred. In the village of Velyka Vyska district Maloviskovsky died eight-year-old boy from electrocution, reports UNN.
According to preliminary information, the boy was walking near the yard. At this time fell a wire that leads from the pole to the house. The child took the wire in his hands and he was electrocuted.
The boy failed to save. About the tragedy, law enforcement authorities said the mother of the deceased.
For establishment of a final cause of death of the student of Kirovograd district court appointed a forensic examination.