The former world champion on Boxing in superheavy weight Ukrainian Vladimir Klitschko told about the relationship with his brother Vitali. He noted that they understand each other even without words.
Video of the conversation appeared on the YouTube channel Klitschko Fan Club.
According to Vladimir, he did not need to ask my brother how he was doing. He can see in facial expressions and eyes Vitali.
I understand that he is on the same wave. Feels and understands what I do,
– admitted Vladimir.
Vladimir about the relationship with his brother watch the video:
Achievements of Klitschko brothers
- The Vitaly Klitschko’s victory over Samuel Peter in October 2008, became an embodiment of dreams of brothers to become world Champions on Boxing in heavy weight under versions of the various organizations of professional Boxing.
- Vitaliy regained the championship belt organizations WBC, Vladimir by this time was owned by three zones, being the champion of the WBO, IBF and IBO.
- For the fight with Samuel Peter in 2009, Vitali Klitschko was awarded the prize in the nomination “Returning of year”.
- In early July 2011, the brothers reached their second, even bigger dream. After Vladimir won the WBA belt by defeating previous champion David Haye, champion belt heavy weight of all four of major organisations in world Boxing came into the possession of brothers.
- In addition to the titles of these four organizations, Vladimir also holds The Ring Magazine belt and IBO.
- The Klitschko brothers for several years as head of the independent rating of the heavyweights in the portal BoxRec, and by a large margin from the other heavyweights of today.
- In 2011, for his sporting achievements, the brothers received the award for “Steiger”.
Share the news