At the party Congress on “the Voice”, created by Svyatoslav Vakarchuk, has approved a list of parliamentary candidates in future elections to the Verkhovna Rada.
Candidates were put forward at the Congress of new political force, which took place on 8 June. Direct online broadcast of the meeting led the founder of the party of Svyatoslav Vakarchuk on their pages in social networks.
The leaders of the list were:
the founder of the party, the singer Svyatoslav Vakarchuk;
– ex-Deputy Minister of economic development and trade Julia Klimenko;
head of IT-company Ring Ukraine Kira Rudyk;
– Advisor to the Prime Minister for parliamentary relations Yaroslav Zheleznyak;
– activist Alexander Ustinov;
– the law firm “Kisil & partners” Oleg Makarov;
– head of Transparency International Yaroslav Yurchyshyn;
– Deputy chief editor of the edition “Mirror of week” Sergey Rahmanin;
– the former Deputy President in the Odessa regional state administration Salome Bobrovskaya;
the Deputy acting head of the Ministry of health Ulyana Suprun Olga Stefanyshyna, who previously resigned from his post in the Department.
Also, the Congress approved the election program of the party and took the decision to participate “Vote” in the parliamentary elections to be held on 21 July 2019.
We will remind, on may 20, President Vladimir Zelensky during inaugural speech
announced the dissolution of Parliament.
May 21, 2019, he signed a decree on early termination of powers of the Verkhovna Rada
the eighth convocation and called early parliamentary elections on 21 July 2019. The decree entered into force on 23 may 2019 after was published in the newspaper “Uriadovyi Kurier”.
May 24, in Ukraine started the election campaign for the extraordinary elections of people’s deputies.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram.