In Melitopol in the quarantine period, the tax office admitted on ten visitors. However, head of the Melitopol Department of the Main Directorate of the state tax service of Zaporozhye region Valery Litinskii, soothes entrepreneurs. All the benefits provided for the period of quarantine have been met.
But we ask everyone to use the online services and remotely receive advice. If there is a need to clarify the question on the spot, we all are waiting for. But the building go according to 10 visitors. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the tax benefits on land and property, ERU. They do not relate to profit, VAT and rent payments. All these Laws we study. All benefits for taxpayers will, therefore, do not panic – went to the media to predprinimatelyam the Melitopol Department of the Main Directorate of the state tax service of Zaporozhye region Valery Litinsky.
Recall President of Ukraine signed the Law on amendments to the Tax code at the time of the quarantine. The Association of cities of Ukraine considers that the maintenance in force of the act will lead to the collapse of the whole country, as from the budgets of territorial communities of 13% of their total income will be removed.
Exempt from local taxes and a highly profitable business, and businesses that continue to operate in full.
Cities, towns, villages, OTG today to allocate hundreds of millions of hryvnia to fight the pandemic (increased salaries to doctors, purchase of medicines, masks, tests, equipment) or tomorrow due to Act No. 3220 will remain without resources! Moreover, they will not be able to pay even the minimum wages to doctors, teachers, social workers, teachers, workers of transport and housing, says the appeal of the Association.
What the Law says:
– The law exempts citizens from penalties and interest for late payments on consumer loans from March 1 to April 30 and introduces assistance for those who are ill and is in isolation – the social insurance Fund will pay to employees on health monitoring under the supervision of physicians, 50% of wages.
– Businesses exempted from penalties for violation of tax legislation committed in the period from 1 March to 31 may 2020.
As explained in the State tax service, this exemption will not apply the rules of calculation, Declaration, payment of VAT, excise tax and rent, as well as violation of rules of accounting of production and circulation of fuel or ethyl alcohol in the excise warehouse, shall apply on a common basis, the alienation of property which is in tax pledge, without the consent of the Supervisory authority.
– From 1 March to 30 April will not be charged fines for late or incomplete payment of ERUs, as well as improper reporting of ERUs for a specified period.
For the period from March 1 to may 31 taxpayers will not accrue penalties, and for payers of ERUs for the period 1 March to 30 April.
– The law establishes a moratorium on carrying out documentary and physical checks from 18 March to 31 may (except for audits relating to fiscal compensation). Validation that were initiated prior to March 18, and was not completed will be suspended. Documentary verification for ERUs shall cease for the period from 18 March to 18 may.
– Extended until July 1, 2020 deadline for annual Declaration of assets and income. The amount of tax liability, taxpayers determined to be paid, must be paid before 1 October.
– Not accrued and not paid during the period 1 March to 30 April 2020 payment for land and land plots granted to the ownership or use, including on lease terms, physical or legal persons used by them in economic activities.
– While the taxpayers pay for the land (other than a natural person) have the right to request updated tax Declaration, which can reflect changes in the tax obligation for payment of land rent for the relevant months, – explained in the Tax office.
– Exempt from tax from 1 March to 30 April non-residential real estate owned by natural or legal persons that are not subject to tax on immovable property other than land.
– For the periods 1 to 31 March and from 1 April to 30 April, are exempt from calculation and payment of single fee “for themselves” natural persons – entrepreneurs, including those who are on the simplified system of taxation, members of farm households and individuals engaged in independent professional activities.
– Implementation of application software RRO law postponed until August 1, 2020, in particular, the expansion of PPO application for individual types of activities – until 1 January 2021 to April 1, 2021откладывается the introduction of obligatory use of cash registers for all single tax payers of the second or fourth group.