The car owner from the UK recently made a surprising discovery. It turns out, the nicotine “sticks” do not combine with air freshener…
It happened last Saturday in West Yorkshire (UK). It may seem a bad joke, but the report of firefighting and rescue service West Yorkshire the reason of explosion in the car called “the excessive use of air freshener”.
In the description of the incident States that sitting in the hatchback, the driver a long time sprayed the spray can, not opening Windows. Then he tried to light a cigarette, and this time the explosion occurred.
“Couples ignited, and the blast blew out the windshield and several Windows in the nearby office buildings,” he said of firefighting and rescue service West Yorkshire.
Fortunately the owner suffered only minor injuries, but he was lucky – everything could end much worse.
Despite the fact that with driver on right, SEAT Leon the beginning of 2000-ies has received serious damages. Windows smashed, body panels, burned or destroyed. The big question is whether he is now restoring.