The February session to re-impose the draft decisions on land allocation of the UOC of the Moscow Patriarchate. Despite the fact that in the previous session the projects of the city Council members did not support in the Department of regulation of urban planning and land relations, said that they can make these projects again at the deputies.
About it the correspondent 0564.ua it became known during the meeting of the standing Committee on public utilities, transportation and communication.
City Council member Natalia Lump asked to be invited to the Commission session a representative of the Department to explain why re-submitted the projects in the solution.
We are talking about draft decisions No. 56 (for allotment of land for construction of buildings and structures of the Orthodox Church on the street Dnieper highway, opposite the 5 on the street Kotlyarevskogo with the change of the target purpose of the land) and No. 85 (on the development of a detailed site plan for the construction of a temple in honor of the Holy Archangel Michael in St. Polenov).
Natalia Bump reminded the representative of the Department that at last session deputies didn’t support these draft decisions and now officials would have to warn the subjects about the failure and prepare the relevant draft decision. Instead, the projects re-submitted to the session.
The representative of the Department responded that they are obliged to consider the application and prepare a draft decision. Reason to deny the applicants have, according to the official, no.
– That deputies did not vote, is not a basis for the decision of refusal. Statement of the diocese is, nobody withdrew it, ‘ replied the clerk.
Nataliya Shyshka said, have there been any changes in the statement of the diocese. To which the official answered:
– No, it’s valid. You should consider it.
The Deputy asked if the city Council decision is not applicable.
– Not supported – it is not a failure, – the official declared.
– Cool, – said Andriy Nemchenko.
Natalia Lump is noted that this is a very interesting logic and strange position, which will not stand up to scrutiny in judicial review.
– This is a direct abuse. The city Council already decided on these issues. So you would have to submit for consideration of session 2 of the draft decision is one of approval, a second refusal.
Natalia Bump again said: this the same claimant, the same addresses, the same project solution? The official answered that all the same as it was in the previous session.
For sooner or later in one form or another, there will come a time to take responsibility, – said the Deputy of the city Council.
The official said that if the application is received, it should have the result in the solution.
– Decision no.
– So that was a decision, you should prepare two draft decisions.
-What is provided?
The Deputy asked what will be the actions of officials, if the city Council again will not allocate land for the Church for the Moscow Patriarchate?
– You sleep in the interests of the subject, which you addressed in order for this decision was not. If you were acting in order to have a decision on this question, you would have prepared a draft refusal to the deputies. And you are not prepared.
The official continued to say that it does not provided. Nataliya Shyshka said that this was the desire of the city Council, who expressed it in the last session.
Andriy Nemchenko asked why the Department puts again the same draft decision, which was not the subject of any modification. Natalia Bump again asked the official why the deputies should again consider projects that they have already reviewed and took action on them?
What the representative said that the decision of the city Council no.
– How is it? A denial is a decision of the city Council, – said Andriy Nemchenko.
– You have not considered the decision of the city Council, which was adopted at the last session. You, as an official in local governments, an oath, you are obliged to work in the interests of the community, whose interests represent the deputies. And now you are working in the interests of one entity, one denomination. You even on this session showed negligence and did not prepare a draft decision, which would Express the will of the city Council – said Natalia Shot.
The clerk continued to stand his ground and assert that the decision of the city Council is not the decision, therefore, the Department will submit the draft decision, while it will not make decisions or subject do not take his statement.
The head of the Commission Valentina Abramova again asked the clerk: you will submit a draft decision until the votes?
Natalia Lump made a proposal to task the Department to prepare two draft decisions – on whether to give consent and the second project about to refuse.
The Commission members supported the proposal Natalia Bumps.