Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi presented its new smartphone CC9 Pro during the big presentation in China on 5 November. The next day the novelty introduced in the global market, but here he got the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
The official representative of the manufacturer in Ukraine – a network of shops ALLO – already named the price of the smartphone in Ukraine.
Price Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Modification of the product with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory is 14499 UAH;
- For the version with 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB flash memory, you need to pay 15 999 UAH.
Interestingly, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the European market is € 527 (13 200 USD) and 580 euros (14 800 Euro) for version 128 GB and 256 GB respectively. Therefore, the price in Ukraine is not much different.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 goes on sale November 21
What is interesting about the Xiaomi Mi Note 10?
First and foremost, a unique camera. Which consists of 5 modules.
- 5-megapixel digital camera module supports a 5x optical and 50x zoom hybrid;
- 12-megapixel for portraits
- 108-megapixel (f / 1.7) for landscapes and photos are subject to circumcision;
- 20 MP sensor with wide-angle lens and a viewing angle of 117градусов;
- 2 Megapixel sensor for shooting macro photos with a distance of 1.5 centimeters.
By the way, the service DxOMark involved in testing the cameras, put Mi Note 121 points. Thus, the novelty came to the rankings of the best camera phones, with Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Now available to pre-order
Another interesting detail is the powerful battery, which is 5260 mAh battery with support for quick charging power up to 30 watts. Of course, he also has the NFC chip for contactless payments.
When you are in Ukraine?
Now available only pre-order. Officially, the smartphone will go on sale November 21.
Other news relating to events in the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, and space, see Techno