Every day at 19:00 LIGA.net publishes main news of the day. Nothing extra – only the important
1. FORBES HAS NAMED THE 100 RICHEST UKRAINIANS. In the first three – Rinat Akhmetov, Viktor Pinchuk and Petro Poroshenko (read more).
2. USA WILL GIVE UKRAINE AN ADDITIONAL MILITARY ASSISTANCE OF $125 MILLION. The Pentagon believes that Ukraine has achieved the necessary progress in key reforms and needs to obtain the second part of the $250 million appropriation previously approved (details – what’s included in the package).
3. PRIVATBANK STATED ON COUNTERFEIT DOCUMENTS IN THE CASE OF SURKIS. Documents on the basis of which enforcement proceeding was opened, was allegedly not signed by the Directors of the applicant company and another person (read more).
4. UKRAINE HAS PASSED THE PEAK OF THE EPIDEMIC OF THE CORONAVIRUS. In NAN said that the peak was in the form of a plateau and has ended (read more).
5. MP LEROS APPLIED IN NACP AGAINST THE ACTING MINISTER OF ENERGY. In the subdivision of Energoatom, which Olga Bukovec instructed the mining of cryptocurrencies, her son works (read more).
6. ON BANK SUMMED UP THE RESULTS OF THE MEETING IN MINSK ON DONBASS. Discussed elections in ORDO lists for the following exchanges and the recovery of the banking system by the laws of Ukraine (read more).
7. THE ENERGY MINISTRY REJECTED TO RESUME THE IMPORT OF ELECTRICITY FROM RUSSIA AND BELARUS. Acting Minister Olga Bukovec believes that it is impossible to buy electricity from neighbors when the country’s surplus (read more).
8. GERMANY REFUSED TO ONISHCHENKO, IN AN ASYLUM, AND ENCOURAGES HIM TO FLEE THE COUNTRY. If the decision is not appealed in court, fugitive ex-MP may travel to Russia (read more).
9. IN THE FOREIGN MINISTRY HAVE A SPECIAL ENVOY ON SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. The head of Department Dmitry Kuleba instructed to coordinate sanctions policy Ambassador-at-large Alexei Makeeva (read more).
10. MAU REDUCES STAFF AND LONG-HAUL FLEET. The company has prepared a strategy for the resumption of flights after the closure of air traffic due to coronavirus (read more).
11. CHINA’S PARLIAMENT HAS APPROVED A LAW THAT LIMITS THE AUTONOMY OF HONG KONG. Calls for secession from China can be a criminal offence, and in the autonomy will be able to work the Chinese secret service (read more).
12. “LETTERS OF HAPPINESS” WILL START COMING UKRAINIAN DRIVERS IN JUNE. The interior Ministry said, where and how will the system auto-commit of speeding (read more).